Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Feeling like Skankin'

I am greatly compelled to go skanking.---That is a word FireFox, don't you lie to me.---I've been listening to Ska---Also a word FireFox, liar----all day and need to go skank. Ska is so full of energy and this has been transfered to me. So skanking would be awesome now. Yet, there is no room to do it in this hallway of a room I live in. And it is too cold backslash dark outside. I can'ts be having that shit. I need to go find a big open area where I can skank. hmm...
So it has come to my attention that not everyone knows what skanking is, thanks, Scott. For other people that are near criminally stupid like Scott I would send you to youtube link….hmm….hmmm… and no videos found in ten minute search were good. So I will use my WORDS. This will be about as effective as writing about how to have sex, i.e., not.
So a good Skank pit involves moving in a circle about as fast as the music moving your legs beneath your knees in kicking motions, back and forth and side to side, and swinging your arms, bent at the elbow, back and forth AND side to side, dumb youtube motherfuckers--Come on motherfuckers isn't world, really FireFox?---well that is about as good as I can do
maybe I'll put a picture or better video later, maybe. I don’t think I will though, on something that connects better. Go to a ska show and learn yourself
I’m going to go skank.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

This has nothing to do with your blog post.... but I was wondering if the picture on your profile is a Salvador Dali painting? He is my favorite!

¿ʎǝsɐɔ said...

Yes, it is The Burning Giraffe by Dali.

ChewingOnMirrors said...

So, there's a Bob Marley song called "Easy Skankin'" and he talks about "skankin' it slow." It sounds more relaxed than the version you described in your post. Are they relatives? Is Bob's the Rasta version and just a bit more tranquilo? Why not go bilingual?